- Agile on its own is a great improvement, but a business needs faster turnaround to deliver real value to customers.
- Agile does not improve IT Operations and Support processes... more is needed.
- Time to Market
- Reliable Releases
- Improved Productivity
- Building the Right Product
- Improved Customer Satisfaction
- With DevOps the team is no longer just responsible for building and testing the software; they also have to run it.
- Requires operations skills within the team.
- The feedback loop from production experience to development is drastically reduced.
- DevOps is not just moving people around or creating new responsibilities… it is a mindset change for all stakeholder in development.
DevOps is a culture and mindset combined with technical practices … Let us show you how it’s done in practise with cVation's Accelerated Cloud Platform, CADD©
With DevOps, high performers deploy code 30 times more frequently and release 200 times faster. Market capitalization growth is 50% higher, failure rate 60 times lower and recovery 168 times faster.
- The DevOps Handbook